Tuesday, September 20, 2016

*~Direct Sales Part 1~*

Direct Sales

We have heard this term before. Whether it's a family, friend, co-worker, college student, or friend of a friend! You may know a lot of Reps for companies or you could be one yourself!

Direct Sales are built by people wanting to start a business, so they get friends together and they start off small and grow to a big corporation with thousands of reps in different countries. It takes a lot of skills and qualities that people have learned to be successful in creating a business and making it profitable to the reps. 

You may have seen a Direct Sales Company in your town. Avon, ItWorks, Tupperware, JIC Nation, Scentsy, Perfectly Posh, Arbonne to name a few. These companies have Reps/ Distributors who promote and sell their products and make money for each sale. 

Being a Direct Sales rep can be very rewarding. There are many reasons why someone would want to join as a Rep or a Distributor. Some are there so they can stay home with their kids, some wanted an extra job that would help bring extra money. Some are college students who wanted to work their own business while staying on top of classes. There are many possible answers to why join a D. S. Company. 

Lets Check out ItWorks! You might of heard of this company, you know "The Crazy Wrap Thing" 

It Works! is a direct selling company that offers professional quality beauty and wellness products.
Founded in 2001, It Works! is a direct selling company that offers professional quality beauty and wellness products that both reflect high standards of integrity and reach consumers at affordable prices. In 2013, It Works! was ranked on Inc. magazine's prestigious Inc. 500 list at No. 290 with 1,565.3% growth over the past three years and as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in its category. It Works! also debuted at No. 56 on the Direct Selling News Global 100, the annual industry ranking produced by Direct Selling News magazine. This growth is truly giving It Works! a global reach. We currently have thousands of Independent Distributors and Loyal Customers across three continents, 19 countries, and multiple territories – introducing New Zealand to our It Works! Family November 2014.

I am in contact with a wonderful Distributor name Christina Reck that answered all my questions regarding this company and wasn't pushy about having me sign up a loyal customer or under her. I am a Loyal Customer and have been for about 4 months now. I surprised her by signing up then catching her on Facebook and saying "Hey Girl! I just placed an order under you"! She was so excited and welcomed me as a Loyal Customer and explained how it worked. She took the opportunity to explain and send me her graphics that I can use on the products I ordered, and does random drops in online ( she lives in a different state as me) to check to see how I am doing and if the products are helping me. Believe me that most reps don't even bother popping in to say thank you or even offering to give advice if the products need a little help to understand,  She by far exceeds this expectation of mine about the company and her as a rep! 

I got the chance to ask her some questions that I really wanted to know. 
  1. What was your reason for getting into ItWorks? 
" My family needed every little bit I could earn. We were jobless and living with my husband's parents. We were drowning in debt. "
      2. Have you gone through many Hardships as you were building up your business?
"Yes. I have had my ups and downs. With people quitting on me, I took it too much to heart. But once I moved on from that then I started building it up again. "

      3. What do you say when people say "Oh thats a Pyramid Scheme" "You can't make money           selling those" "The products don't work"?
"At first I don't say a word back. I instantly send them my personal results and my husbands personal results. Then I say "worked for us"

As far as money goes... I explain how I replaced Caleb's oil field pay with ItWorks and that he is fully retired now.
And that we are completely debt free now.
Their jaw usually drops 😁"
       4. How hard was it when you first started vs How you are doing now?
" It was hard because I didn't know what I was doing as far as attracting people and as far as not throwing too much info at people."

" I learned how to talk to people and keep them interested. I also learned that people will come and go in this business. But you have to stay motivated and remember your WHY and keep pushing."
Want to know More about ItWorks or have any questions regarding the company? 
You can visit her Website at www.therecklife.com




No comments:

Post a Comment