Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Blues? Monday Craziness!

Mondays..... The one day of the week nobody wants to come around! The weekend ends too fast every week.

Monday's in my house should be a parental relief! Nope! Not today it hasn't.

I start the day not being able to fully wake up, after a horrible nights sleep! Kid's had pictures today for two of my little demons as i call them. Got the cutest outfits so hopefully I have some smiles for 3rd and 5th grade..... they probably did those cheesy smiles on me lol.

My lovely husband calls and reminds me to take our sons phone to get a replacement ( they got phones friday), that turned into a disaster! Go to one place and they refer me to another store in the next to us. I forget the charger to the phone, so as i get there they find the problem and can replace it but I need the charger! After two trips I finally get back with all necessary parts, get it replaced and his pictures transferred. I now officially regret buying my kids phones, but anything to relieve my phone that is used for business the better!

My children get home from school, which the walk home I inform them, Friday the get to come to Penned Con with my mother and I... That was an arguement waiting to happen! You would think skipping school for a chance to meet authors, see lots of people who love to read, and there are their age limit books going to be there would spark some interest??? Nope they wanted to know if I will be getting them lunch and they dont want to walk to tables! What happen to my little readers??? My guess is the phones now lol.

To end my craziness for this time of the day, my eldest daughter who is 12, decides she doesnt want to attend cheer practice! After putting money into this for both girls and pictures are this week also, she doesn't want to cheer anymore! As I am writing this I find out shes mad that i refused to let her bring her phone to check the time and shes mad she is almost at her data limit already....she is constantly on wifi so i dont understand that one, but not a reason to not cheer with the girls since we are here!

I still have some time before they go to bed, maybe this crazy day that "Oh Wait!" My son decides to mess with his new phone and it wouldn't charge now! I currently have it charging finally and hes down walking with our friend around the track happy i fixed the new phone!

Could my day please end happily??? I feel the need to light one of my candles i sell,bury myself in my kindle books and escape the rest of the day in peace! This is a everyday craziness and I haven't got to post or do any business things today after all my running around!



No comments:

Post a Comment