Wednesday, September 21, 2016

*~Direct Sales Part 2~*

Direct Sales Part 2

The Direct Sales Industry is one that allows people to build a business around their own schedule, allowing the potential for financial freedom on their own terms. 


JIC Nation! OMG!! I could literally go on about this company, and it is definitely not because I am a REP for this company either! I just literally love the products and so does my kids and surprisingly my husband also. <insert shocked face>  

JIC is a home party company promoting a healthy lifestyle through natural products like soy candles, wax tarts, skin care, and coffee. Selected products include your choice of jewelry hidden inside valued from $10 to $10,000, plus other bonus prizes! Since 2013, our mission has always been to promote a healthy and happy lifestyle through natural, eco-friendly products that are made in the U.S.A. Starting with 100% soy scented candles and wax tarts with your choice of jewelry hidden inside, our dream was to make candles that last longer, smell great, and are an earth-friendly alternative to paraffin candles. Now, with the overwhelming support of our independent reps and loyal customers, JIC also creates natural skin care alternatives (Certified ToxicFree Body Butters and Organic Wrinkle Erasers) and healthy instant coffee that promotes a healthier you, from the inside out. 
After only 3 years, we are proud to provide financial freedom for thousands of independent representatives throughout the world. We hope you love our products as much as we do! 

Now can you see why I love this company??? The Candles, Tarts, Body Butters, Scrubs, Coffee, and a Premium Pink Flame candle line! The best part..... 100% Soy!!!! I love healthy products, and I love CANDLES!!!! The Bonus is Jewelry and I love getting a ring in my size or my husbands, i even love the earrings or necklaces i can get. Now believe me don't get me started on the Pink Flame! 
Since my wonderful Company is only 3 years old, you can bet your bottom luck we have gone through a huge "Wave"! We have expanded these past 3 years and it's been a very tough journey for those who have been there from the start! Jic is constantly making improvements to better things for it's reps and our customers. I am currently under an AMAZING TEAM!!! We are dubbed the #SweetTarts and my "TOP DOG" as I call this amazing person has been such a strong leader, friend, and inspiration to the whole team. 

Meet my TOP DOG Mandi Pugh: Executive Director!  This is what she has to say about JIC.....
"JIC is not a get rich quick scheme, it is a business and when treated like one can provide a great amount of success by opening doors for great personal and professional growth. JIC has given my family the opportunity to go on vacations, host an exchange student from Spain, and send our children on amazing adventures not otherwise possible. I have made friends and connections that will last a lifetime."
"I chose JIC before I ever heard of other companies selling this type of product (it was a lucky FB ad back in 2013). I stayed with JIC because they never made me feel like I wanted or needed to be somewhere else, I have felt like I belonged here since the moment I made that first decision." 
"The reason I love JIC is their honesty. I have been through a lot of ups and downs as JIC has dealt with some significant growing pains but they have remained honest and focused on the best outcome for their reps and customers at all times. Our products speak for themselves and our support is like no other." ❤ 
Since I am a Rep, I have made many contacts through the team, conference, and the groups we have set up. I decided to ask around for some quotes on this one. I wanted to know why some of the reps who are working their business and succeeding chose the company and/or chose to be in Direct Sales. We have some competitors and I've always wonder out of all the other companies why this one, what keeps them here. We have some amazing answers from different levels of Representatives.

Ashley Hunt "Representative" said: "I chose direct sales so that my husband could eventually quit his job and be able to stay home with our kids. It definitely takes a lot of determination to build your business. You have to stay consistent with the postings"

Tina Kiskaden "Senior Representative" said "I love that it gives me freedom to spend time with my family and still take care of them financially"

Olivia Scarbrough "Senior Team Leader" said "I never thought I would end up in the business of Direct Sales, but when opportunities presented themselves, I chose Jewelry In Candles over other companies because I absolutely fell in love with the products. They are the best quality on the market! What has kept me a rep for jic after 17 months is the perks of being a rep, the support and encouragement I receive from other reps and leaders, and the fact we have a CEO who is so personable and actually talks and listens to what we reps have to say. It is a company that is absolutely top notch!"

I could literally go on and on about this Company and have so many people say wonderful things about it. I could not have asked for a better team to be under, a better CEO or VP of Sales to connect with and have them listen to us REPS to better the company and us as representatives. JIC has given so many us welcoming hands and have taken the time to listen to our requests to better our businesses and the Company.

JIC has also not only helped us a reps build a business, but we have also help #GiveBack. JIC has teamed up with Dream Factory and Quota International. The President of Dream Factory recently awarded JIC this years "President's Award" for our Corporate Sponsorship and raising nearly $30,000 to fund the dreams of chronically ill children!! Great Job JIC Nation!!!
Did you know that 93% of every dollar raised goes to fund a child's dream, and there's only 4 paid staff for the entire organization? I met so many great people who volunteer their time to fuel this company. So happy to work with a world class organization! #DreamFactory #JICnation #JICgivesback


Want to Check out JIC Nation, Visit this link to see all the products, jewelry reveals, and look at the JIC Gives Back section to see Dream Factory and Quota International.  https://www.jicnation.com/store/elvirarowe85 







1 comment: